Donate to the LWML Kansas District

Thank you for your Support!

LWML Mite Offerings to Support Mission Grants​

  • Mite Boxes are used to collect money for missions.
  • 25% of the mite offering is sent to LWML for national mission grants, and the remaining 75% is used for LWML Kansas District mission grants, publications, and operations.
  • Mite offerings are used to further God’s kingdom through the mission grants selected by delegates at district and national conventions.
  • Personal Mite Boxes (free for the cost of postage), children’s Mite Boxes, and larger Mite Boxes may be purchased from the CPH store at 1-800-325-3040 or online.
  • You may also order them from the Kansas District Financial Secretary at financialsecretary@kansaslwml.org
  • Place your Mite Box wherever you can feed it: dressing table, office desk, laundry room, car, kitchen counter, etc. You “mite” want to give a Mite Box to family members and friends!
  • Return your filled Mite Box to your LWML group/society,
  • LWML group/society treasurers will send the mite offerings to the LWML Kansas District Financial Secretary. Be sure to include a remittance voucher with your mailing.

Send to:
LWML Kansas District Financial Secretary
PO Box 314
Arma, KS 66712

Prayer for Mite Offerings

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for giving me all that I have. Bless these mite offerings that I return to you so that they may be used to spread the Good News of Jesus’ love here and throughout the world through the mission grants that they support.

​Amen.

Mite Boxes

Ways to Donate

  • Online (use the form below for desktop/tablets)
  • Mite Offerings
  • Day of Prayer
  • District Mission Grants
  • ​God’s Gracious Gift Fund
  • Leader Development
  • Student Financial Aid
  • Kansas District Operating Expense

Online Form

  • Donations can be made from bank accounts or credit or debit cards.
  • Anyone can give a one-time donation as a guest.
  • If you sign up to create an account, you will be able to save your payment methods, set up recurring donations, and view your giving history. Then sign in to your account each time to access these features.
  • If you sign up with the mobile app, you are also signed up for online, and vice versa.

Mobile App: GivePlus-Vanco Payment Solutions (for smartphones)

  • Search for GivePlus in the App Store or Google Play and install the app.
  • Search for LWML Kansas District as the church name.
  • Donations can be made from bank accounts or credit or debit cards.
  • Anyone can give a one-time donation as a guest.
  • If you sign up to create an account, you will be able to save your payment methods, set up recurring donations, and view your giving history. Then sign in to your account each time to access these features.
  • If you sign up with the mobile app, you are also signed up for online, and vice versa.

Joyful Response®

Joyful Response® is the Lutheran Church Extension Fund (LCEF) service that provides LWML members and supporters an electronic, automated method to make recurring mite offerings and other contributions from their bank checking or savings account. The offerings of members will be included in their group’s/society’s contribution total. For those unable to attend meetings regularly or at all, Joyful Response® provides a means of regular, consistent support.

Read more about Joyful Response®

How can I enroll for Joyful Response®?

Download the Enrollment Form, fill in the requested information, and then
Mail the Enrollment form to:
LWML Kansas District Financial Secretary
PO Box 314
Arma, KS 66712

By check, payable to the LWML Kansas District

Please note which offering on the “For” line of the check.
​Include the Remittance Voucher (click to open/save)
Mail to:
LWML Kansas District Financial Secretary
PO Box 314
Arma, KS 66712


Other Giving Opportunities